- Views 1,572
- Sales 39
What you get with this Hourlie
To take the hassle out of this procedure why not let me do it for you?
Here’s what you get:
- Preparation of your dormant accounts by a qualified professional;
- Your accounts professionally formatted and submitted to Companies House;
- A PDF copy of the accounts for the company's records;
- Any advice you may need concerning dormant accounts and dormant companies.
You can then sit back and relax for another year knowing that you have fulfilled your statutory obligations!
What the Seller needs to start the work
To get started I need the following:
- The company’s name;
- A signed copy of our standard Authorisation letter (by email or fax is fine, we will provide this upon instruction).
Once I have this, I will contact you with any additional information I may need to file the accounts with Companies House. I can generally get this job done within an hour.
References are available upon request.