What you get with this Offer
- Microsoft Word, using tracked changes and comments / Adobe Reader (PDF) with comments
- Correcting spelling, grammar, syntax, and punctuation.
- Suggestions for where clarity might be improved
- Checking consistency of formatting, including British/American English, footnoting and referencing etc.
- All services included with proofreading
- Rewriting of sentences either to improve clarity
- Alternative suggestions for word choice to avoid repetition or to enhance precision
- Suggestions of areas for improvement and identify lapses in argument in academic/non-fiction pieces
Two copies will be returned if submitted in Word format. One will be a clean copy of the final document, while the other will have the tracked changes, so you can see what edits I have made.
If the copy is over 2500 words then let me know and I'll be more than happy to discuss pricing.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can edit and proofread 4000 words in 24 hours
Additional 1 working day+£50
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
The document you need me to proofread - in MS Word or PDF format - along with any instructions such as areas you would like me to focus on (e.g. grammar or fluency) or the style guide to which your document needs to adhere.