What you get with this Hourlie
How I make it easy for you :
Through experience and expertise I’ve refined the guest posting process to make it as scalable and cost effective as possible whilst maintaining quality and results.
Benefits of Guest Posting
Guest posting is a very attractive linkbuilding and promotional tactic.
It’s natural, It’s Justifiable, More Visitors attracted and Social Media benefits.
Here is how this works:
1. I get the article/content from you which can be of any category/niche.
2. Get it published only in sites which belong to the same category/niche as of the articles and the sites will be Page Ranked(PR) 2+ and their DA(Domain Authority) will be of 25+
3. Once the content/article is live. I will send you the live link.
4. Each content/article can have only one or two anchor links in the author byline section(bottom of the post)
Discounts available for quantity orders (10+), please message me and I can set-up a job. It’s probably advisable to try this hourlie just to see the service that is on offer.
Any questions just ask.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can write the article with your desired keyword and insert your link
Additional 1 working day+$13
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Your article which is at-least 500+ words long.
2. One or Two anchor links in the author byline section of the post.
3. Mention the category of the article you provide with along with the category of the site in which I should publish your article.(Category can be anything, such as Finance, Technology, Law, Fashion, Health, HVAC, Plumbing, Food, Entertainment, Books etc).
Great Job and excellent writing skills
Excellent work. Highly recommended.
Thanks George. It was a pleasure working with you.
Thank you Steven. Never have I seen such a patience and professional client. I'm definitely working with him again.
I enjoyed working with David. He followed directions well and was great with communication.
Thanks Kevin. I enjoyed working with you as well. Professional!
It was a great experience working with David! Would work with him again.