- Views 301
What you get with this Hourlie
You'll get the right proportion and forms. Perspective. Composition. Light and shadow. Several techniques of pencil work and coal. Portrayal of materials with different texture.
I look forward to working with all of you, to help you get to that next level with my work.
I am also attempting to be as simple and direct as possible.
Typically, the work on drawing takes 3-5 days, but if you need to quickly let me know.
TYPOLOGY: 1 Comprehensive academic drawing (grayscale)
TOOLS & SOFTWARES: Adobe Photoshop + Wacom Tablet
TECHNIQUE: Digital technique (raster only)
DEFINITIVE FILE: High Resolution digital format.
- You give me your brief.
- I make a preliminary sketch
- You review the sketch
- I implement the possible changes you have requested
- I realize the definitive artwork
- After your review I'll send you the final illustration (JPG or PNG file).
What the Seller needs to start the work
A basic brief of your character. I will also require a description of what you want the character to be doing, I also need to know your preferences regarding the illustration, such as mood. If you don't have a clear idea we can discuss togheter about these aspects so as to achieve an optimal result.
However it would be very helpful if you show me some examples (photos and/or illustrations) of what comes close to the concept you have in mind.
- FILE FORMAT: I need to know size, resolution and file format of the definitive artwork. It is very important because we can't change these features at the end of the work!