- Views 99
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
1. First I will do basic sanity to find showstoppers in android application.
2. I will perform end to end functionality testing.
3. I will test application on various size and resolution devices including phone and Tab.
4. I will do usability, performance and security and negative testing on the application.
5. If required I can also do accessibility testing as per Google standard.
6. If required I can also prepare quality test plan and test cases.
List of Deliverable I can submit:
1. Test Plan
2. Test Cases.
3. Test report.
4. Bug Analysis report.
My approach with this Hourlie:
1. If software requirement specification is provided, then first I will read and understand it to decide which area needs to be
2. Design test cases based on software requirement specification if this is in scope.
3. Test the entire application and report bugs in excel or any tool provided by the client.
4. Discuss with the development team for any queries and logs.
5. Attend the meeting to clear quires.
6. Verify bugs to close/reopen.
7. Additional support for the application if required.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can conduct accessibility testing of your application
Additional 1 working day+$20
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$20
What the Seller needs to start the work
Test Android application on the different devices to ensure that user interface is consistent. I will also do functional, regression testing.
Great communication and excellent work, really pointed out some errors which put our app back on track. Will use again as we have many apps to test! Thank you!