- Views 201
What you get with this Hourlie
As there are many elements to a Pardot Engagement Program, it is important to have this mapped out so you can physically see how the automation will tie in with sales and marketing.
Once finished, you can expect the file in a PDF format alongside a written summary of our plan, why we designed it the way we did and how it all works. We can arrange a call to run through this too.
If you would like us to write the emails and content or to build you a landing page template, please include the add-on options below.
What the Seller needs to start the work
We need to know the following:
- The objective of your campaign - what are you trying to achieve?
- What prospects will be involved in this automation program
- If you have emails/content already written
- How long you would like this program to last
- Any key triggers that would indicate that a prospect is either sales ready or re-engaged
For emails, we would need to know:
- Who the target audience is
- Objective of each email
- Any links/content you would like to include
- Contact information
- What you need the CTA to be
- Any other information you would like to add
Landing page template:
- Pardot access
- A summary of how you would like the page to look
- Any information that is needed on the page
- Your brand font