- Views 1,415
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
Built with your business in mind, this bespoke Wordpress website will boast the professional qualities you should expect in 2018/19. It will be built from scratch to your specifications in clean, SEO-friendly and W3C compliant HTML5 markup.
Listed below are the standard features. Extras are available below, and the site can be edited by your good self after launch - that’s the beauty of CMS.
• Unique design; we begin with your brand. The theme will be built from scratch so there won’t be clutter, unnecessary plugins or scripts to slow site speed. I will design the website on my expertise or take your cue if you have an existing style in mind.
• Custom fields: you don’t need to sift through theme files to edit content. Boxes, widgets, sidebar features and text will be editable through forms in the dashboard.
• Unique homepage layout with flexible templates for your subpages.
• Responsive layout that shrinks elegantly to tablet and mobile phone screen sizes.
• Continued support, advice and revisions throughout the website’s development.
• W3C compliant HTML5 markup to encourage good indexing
• Setup of Yoast SEO, a quality tool that lets you hand edit your onsite SEO
• Specific advice on what steps you should do following the launch of your website
THE FINER DETAILS
• Font kerning and resizing
• Custom buttons and social media icons
• Textures and patterns
• Smooth CSS3 effects and transitions
• Retouching of static images to make them complement your premium design
• The site will resize to smaller devices but keep its inherent look and feel
• Image and texture downgrading for maximum speed and responsiveness
FINAL DETAILS AND TESTING
• Image compression for speedier loading times
• Website favicon
• Uploading the website files and database to your hosting provider
All of this will be previewed in a password-protected environment, so you can scrutinise the site until you’re 100% happy.
• Enquiry/contact forms for customers to get in touch
• Integrated blog/news section
• Modal image galleries that pop out when a user click a photo
• Slideshows with custom headings, pagination and controls
• Structured data markup with schema rich snippets
• Extra page templates
What the Seller needs to start the work
• A few exchanges through PPH on your business and what you aim to get out of the website
• Any design ideas you have, or existing websites you like the look of
• Your images/photographs. If needs be I can run them through Photoshop to add that professional sheen.
• Your written content and page quota. If you have pages that need specific templates let me know and I’ll amend the quote accordingly.
• Your company logo, if you have one