- Views 72
What you get with this Hourlie
Here are the steps I will follow:
- Analyze your business in general, requirements, competitors, products, categories, shipping and payments.
- Wire-frame your site's pages (What sections goes where)
- Design your pages according to your logo color scheme and your approved wireframe
- Content (Visual and Textual) should be provided by you
- Shop settings and configurations including shipping settings and payment gateways integrations
- Site basic security, basic SEO, Google Analytics Integration, Google WebMasters Integration
What the Seller needs to start the work
- Description about your business including legal name, country of HQ, Address, Phone Number(s), Email for support and orders, Organization/Company Reg Number and/or VAT/TAX ID number.
- Your target audience features
- List of competitors ranked according to your personal assessment
- Your logo, it's recommended to be in a PSD or AI formats, however if you don't have the PSD/AI file don't worry I will reconstruct it for you from any PNG/JPEG image.
- 10 sample products including their pictures in Excel sheet or a table
- What product categories your shop will have?
- Do you have specific rates for shipping, specify your shipping policy.
- How customers will pay you in the shop?