- Views 40
What you get with this Offer
I'd be delighted if you chose me as the designer for your book cover; as a novelist myself I know how important and personal these projects can be.
What can you expect?
-Print ready book covers (PDF & PNG files)
-Free standard 3D mock up of your book
-Fast response & advice if it's needed
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask & all the very best for the success of your book!
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can design back and sides
Additional 2 working days+$46
I can design a stylized 3D mockup image for your cover
Additional 1 working day+$20
I can digitally design your characters and landscapes
Additional 5 working days+$52
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
(1) Please provide me with your book title and any subtitles:
(2) Please provide your author name (how you would like it to appear on your book) Example: Jane Smith or J.Smith or Smith
(3) Please describe the genre of your book.
(4) I'd like to know the description (blurb) of your book, this will allow me to really visualize the content.
Example: The beatings would go on and on. Sometimes she thought they would never stop. When the heavy shoes finally ceased bashing into her arms and legs, the pain of the bruises went on and on and she thought that would never stop too. Something had to change, she had to find a way to fight back or soon it might be too late.
(5) Do you have a vision for the design of your book cover?
Example: Yes, I want my cover to be bold (large text) perhaps a woman's face looking sad? I want the cover to feel moody and emotional, not bright and happy.
(6) Please let me know if you have a graphics preference? For example, do you prefer photography or digital art for your front cover.
(7) Please confirm your cover specifications: Book size, page count (if not an ebook)
(8) Do you require custom landscapes or custom characters digitally made for your cover? For example, if you're having your main character appear on the cover, do you want it digitally created so that it resembles them? (Incurs extra costs - see the L.L & C.C extra).