- Views 249
What you get with this Offer
*** What is included in this hourlie ***
One incredible image for promoting your event or party in Social Media. Delivered in three versions: Square image for Instagram, Facebook Cover, and Facebook Event Cover.
*** How it works ***
The design will be assembled with royalty free pictures found by me, text provided by you, and further images and references either provided by you or found by me.
You can either direct me towards what you want, or let me go wild.
As an illustrator, I like to provide clients with sketches before moving on to the final work, however in the case of image assembling it may be difficult to provide mock ups without either showing you an ugly collage very far from the intended final result that may scare you, or just finishing the work. I’ll try my best to work around this problem in a case per case basis.
*** Terms ***
• With your permission and when reasonable, I'd like to display the resulting artwork from this project in personal portfolios or to other prospective clients.
• For security reasons I will only start working on your artwork once the deposit has been paid.
• The most important thing is that you are happy with the work, but if for some reason you are not (*knocking on wood this never happens!) we'll work it out on a case per case basis, but there won't be any refunds if the original or full sized files were already delivered, or if I was following your own indications to the letter.
• Any form of excessive extra work requested AFTER the final artwork was started will likely incur in extra fees, with respect to the freelancers time. This for example includes: the client changing his/her mind about the style or contents of the artwork after it was started, latter and complex additions to the artwork not disclosed before, new variations not disclosed before, unreasonable and indecisive amount of revisions, etc. Small and punctual changes are of course ok.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. Please contact me first to discuss the design you want and to make sure is within the scope of the hourlie and that I’ll be available to deliver within your deadline.
2. Please provide me with the exact text to be included and a brief of what the event is about.
3. Photos that you require me to use.
4. Optional and recommended: references of any other banners you like, so I can approximate the style, while still making something new.