- Views 19
What you get with this Offer
I will also ship it to you for FREE! (standard shipping. Shipping time not included in the 3 day time frame.)
WHAT YOUR OPTIONS ARE: A caricature of you and your significant other, your children, your parents, the family pets, your friends, or whatever you want; with any theme you'd like! Request for it to be super silly and exaggerated to make everyone laugh or keep it flattering and fun with cartoon versions of everyone!
Didn't get a caricature at the zoo? Request one with your favorite animal!
Want the whole family drawn as their favorite super heroes? We can do that!
Sports fans? Get the kids drawn playing their favorite sports!
The fixed price applies to whatever I can fit onto ONE page so get creative with it!
(Family-friendly requests only. Explicit, gory, and political requests will be denied.)
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO: My caricature drawings are for your personal use and enjoyment only. If you plan to sell products with my drawing on it please contact me for a separate project and we can work out a price that includes the rights to the image. I reserve the right to use any drawings I do as part of my portfolio at my discretion. Any images and information you send me for drawing references will be kept confidential and are deleted immediately after the project is complete.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can ship it faster
Additional 1 working day+$10
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. A few high quality photos of the faces of each of the subjects you'd like to have drawn (facing forward, smiling, in good lighting, no sunglasses or hats unless you want it in the drawing).
2. Any details about the subject(s) that may not be apparent in the photos but might help to capture their personality. Eye and hair color for each subject are also helpful to know because photo lighting can make them look different!
3. Tell me if you'd like there to be a theme to the drawing (super heroes, wedding, birthday, movie characters, beach, etc),
4. The style of caricature you want. What are your expectations? (e.g. funny and exaggerated or flattering cartoon versions of the subjects).
5. Do you want it to be full bodies in funny poses or from the shoulders up in "family portrait style"? (see photo examples)
6, Do you want it to say anything particular (a specific date, a name, a special message (keep it short! e.g. "Happy 6th Birthday!")