What you get with this Hourlie
I can create a 3D model based on your drawings, photos or even a detailed sketch of all the important elements of your product. The end result will be one detailed 3D model file (you can choose from any common format) with optional image rendering or 3D animation, please check out my add-ons.
This hourlie covers a product modeling (average complexity such as furniture, electrical devices, equipment) with high-poly detailing.
(vehicles, characters, animals excluded, for such models please ask me for a unique proposal.)
I can also provide a hyper-realistic modeling, please ask me if you need that.
EXTRA SERVICE: FINE-TUNING YOUR DESIGN
If you have only just a concept or a rough idea I can help you to fine-tune your product design through 3 or more revisions. One revision could mean completely changing the overall appearance of your product. For this service please check our my add-ons.
- My timeframe strongly depends on your feedback and response time.
- I will insert the completed products to my portfolio, if you don't approve it, please let me know.
- The fine-tuning service doesn't mean to create a design from scratch
- If you prefer a discounted bundle instead of the hourlie, you don't need to buy the hourlie, I can give you a proposal in the workstream.
This hourlie doesn't include:
- Completely changing of already finished project
- Extremely complex models of products (for such models I can give you a proposal, feel free to contact me)
My working hours:
If you've got any questions please just ask me. I look forward to helping you create a great 3D MODEL!
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can create an image with simple texturing, lighting and render setup
Additional 1 working day+$90
I can create an additional image
Additional 1 working day+$8
I can i can fine-tune your design concept (3 revisions)
Additional 5 working days+$60
I can provide additional export to a different 3D file format (3ds, obj, dwg...)
Additional 1 working day+$15
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$50
What the Seller needs to start the work
- what is the purpose of the 3D model (promotional video, 3D printing, product design, etc...)?
- information about every detail of your product (it could be a very detailed sketch, images or technical drawings with measures) If you have only just a concept or a basic idea I can help you to fine-tune your product, please check out my add-ons.
- Yours preferred output file format
- Example images about your expectation
I can get the BEST RESULT if you could send me the followings:
»Orthogonal views, technical drawings (top, bottom, left side, right side, front and back view)
»Close-up images about all important details
»Exact dimensions of your product
- Please consider that: I can only see what you show me so I can only use what I get first. (If you send me additional resources showing new details during the process It may affect my original proposal.)
- If you buy any add-ons you may have to provide more information about that.
Great work and communication
Even though Matthew cancelled our work he was polite enough to return me the pph fee's from his own pocket, which clearly tells that he is a trustworthy seller. Sad that our job didn't work out.
Great work. Matt. Thanks
He was great to work with, easy and understands quickly what you want and can do the changes how ever you want it.