- Views 162
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
A paragraph about me:
Formally, I have Bachelor in Economics, MSc on Entrepreneurship and ExMBA on Management. I have 2 start-ups (a Marketing agency and Business Consulting company) and helped 50+ Entrepreneurs and Start-ups to get their business up and running. I have a team of 30+ business analysts - all in-house, full-time employees.
My expertise is not only in writing a business plan but rather guiding you throughout the process and building up a business plan that is actually feasible.
Our business plan consists of 4 main areas (see hourly images):
1. External analysis – overview of the environment where the company will operate. The outcome of this section is a clear understanding of the external environment, the industry and market where the company will operate.
2. Internal analysis – Once the external analysis is done, we have good business insight that needs to be utilized: how many people will be employed, expertise needed, organizational structure, information about the product/service the company will offer. The outcome of this section is to identify the internal strategic strengths, weaknesses, problems, constraints, and uncertainties that the company has.
3. SWOT and Risks - Knowing the external environment, and its own capacities and capabilities, we can summarize the findings into a SWOT matrix, and identify potential risks.
4. Financial Model – The financial model is a review of the previous sections expressed in numbers. The model is created in Excel (fully automated) that shows the financial aspects of the company and helps the owners to do several “what-if” scenarios and immediately see the results. Once the numbers are satisfactory, first the basic financial aspects are inserted into the business plan – revenues, the cost of production, break-even point, contribution margin, etc. In addition, the standard financial reports are generated – Balance sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow Statement.
Every Business Plan that we offer have the same structure, but there is difference in how deep are they elaborated. Depending on the time needed to gather the data we have different packages with different prices for each.
The price for this Hourlie refers to the basic package, including research of 5-7 working days. Each project will be discussed previously with the client.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Business Plan is not something you just write a paragraph and expect a finished Business Plan - if someone promises that, then don't expect quality.
In order to start we need 2 things from you:
1. A filled requirement - we have a questionnaire that covers all important questions for a Business Plan. We need that filled to the best of your knowledge - and don't worry, we don't expect you to know everything.
2. A short Skype talk - Before we start, we must have an inquiry meeting (<30min) to clear up all questions, in order to ensure the highest satisfaction.
Once we have the requirement and the meeting, we will dedicate a team of business analysts that will build up the Business Plan that you can actually use.