- Views 473
What you get with this Hourlie
My name's Dylan and I'm a CERT5 web designer and front-end developer from the UK.
With this hourlie, I will design and build an SEO friendly, responsive website or ecommerce store for your business.
Your website will be built on a CMS (so that you can update the content easily) and this will be either Wordpress, Weebly or Squarespace. Unless you have a preference, of your content management system, I will assess the requirements of the website and aim to provide you with the best possible solution.
What you get with this hourlie:
• Responsively designed website (Desktop, Tablet & Smartphone compatible)
• Ecommerce functionality (upto 10 products)
• Login credentials for updating the website's content
• Free web hosting for the first year (only applicable to Wordpress websites - Hostinger will be used to provide this)
• On page SEO
• Integration of social networks (icons, links or feeds)
• Up to 10 pages (you can add more with the add-on option below)
• Help and support carried out over Skype to show you how to edit and update your website upon handover
• Stock images if needed
• Logo/Branding if needed
I will come up with a design and layout based on any ideas you already have or your pre-existing company branding.
Please note that depending on the scope of the site, it may take longer than 5 days as quoted due to the time required for the initial setup etc.
If we decide to use Weebly or Squarespace, I will also need you to create an account that will be billed monthly for the hosting - i can help you select an appropriate package for your site.
What the Seller needs to start the work
In order to get started, I will need you to provide me with the following:
• Content to make up the pages (word documents often work for this)
• Logo/Branding if applicable
• Any images you would like to use
• Social links and contact details
• For ecommerce sites I will need you to supply all the images and product information