Kind of development: Customization of existing program
Description of requirements/functionality: Creating a macro that does the following steps:
1. Import a sheet from closed worksheet to other active worksheet
2. Categorise the data under the right column on the Master sheet from active worksheet
3. Remove duplicates without affecting alignment of other cells such as email-address may not aligned to the person’s detail
4. Produce a message box saying the x number of contacts added to the spreadsheet after import
Each contact should have a call log, a note and an indicator; Target, We Have Spoken, We Have Met, Sent a Proposal
Creating a macro that does the following steps:
1. Select a group/category/country from the Master’s database (spreadsheet) to obtain a list of contact details from specified category.
All error messages should display if no action taken.
Due to the confidentiality of our data, we may send you the sample workbook.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Specific technologies required: Excel 2013
OS requirements: Windows
2. Export it as a new excel workbook to the desktop or specified folder destination with a list of chosen category
3. This would be used for the email campaign
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hi Michael you are welcome to send us a sample file and ask to add any functionality as an example/sample of our capabilities.
If you could get in touch with me and send me a sample of what you need and a sample of how you want it i should be able to create something for you.