* Customers that ordered in 2018 but have not ordered since
A quick call to ask why they have not ordered within the past year. Questions to be confirmed but really all we want to know is - are they still the responsible person for the orders and if so is there any particular reason they have not ordered again. From this we can get two important bits of information:
* Any reasons they have not bought from us - competitors/pricing/not popular activity etc
* If they are not the person responsible then obtain the contact details for the person who is so we can run a marketing campaign to new buyers.
*Anyone who has ordered at least twice since 2015 but who has not ordered in the past 12 months.
A similar approach and perhaps a slightly different introduction.
So data breakdown -
1. Ordered 2018 but not in 2019 (380 contacts)
2. Ordered more than twice since 2015 but not ordered in the last 12 months (580 contacts)
You would need to decide on the parameters and questions for the phone campaigns.
As a part of your proposal i would like to know the following
1. How many we need to contact from each list? (all or certain quantity)
2. How long it will take?
3. What types of questions you will ask?
Look forward to receiving your proposals and any questions you may have.
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hi Mark, how many customers are there for both groups e.g 2018 and 2015? Thanks
Possible launch week of 21st?
When do you need to launch your campaign allowing for any orientation and prep time?