- Views 58
- Sales 1
What you get with this Offer
- The G Suite deployment/implementation includes 2 business days of post project support. After the complimentary support we can discuss further support options.
- The G Suite deployment/implementation does not include data migration from your original email platform. If you need data migrated there will be a separate cost for that.
- The G Suite deployment/implementation does not include the G Suite licenses which will be billed by Google directly.
- Best practice configuration including SPF and DKIM.
- Setup of DNS hosting on a free platform if you're domain registrar does not include this.
- Cloud Consulting
G Suite Basic $3/user/month
G Suite Business $10/user/month
The G Suite licenses you will need to pay Google directly and is not part of the setup cost.
Just to set expectations, I'm based in the Philippines (GMT+8) so let's be realistic with time frames specially if it's night time on my end but rest assured I will work on the project as soon as I'm available.
Let me know if you have further questions.
P.S. there's a lot of factors that will bottleneck the implementation which will result to delays in the implementation. Examples are below:
1. DNS propagation
2. DNS credentials not available
3. Screen sharing latency (if credentials are not provided)
4. Unrealistic expectations
I will let you know right away when I encounter issues and I will 100% set expectations depending on situation.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. A registered domain that you own and you have access to the domain registrar. Preferably with DNS hosting but if this feature is not included with your domain I can setup and recommend a free platform as part of the project.
2. Contact name, phone/mobile number and complete company/business address.
3. Email format like email@example.com and complete name of user/s.
Job done Fast and efficient i recommend this freelancer