What you get with this Offer
You will receive a full self-assessment tax return. You will receive full tax calculations and HMRC payment breakdown.
All purchases will require a Unique Tax Reference, NI Number, Home Address and Date of Birth. Details of income should be in a spreadsheet or accounts package format
This service is a basic service and no advice is offered as part of the fee. If you have a question about what expenses you can claim or can you claim certain expenses you must purchase the accountancy advice add on.
Sometimes unforeseen time can occur which is not covered by the fee mentioned for example tax return has been produced and sent to you for approval and you realise there was an error in the information provided. Should this happen we will always give an advanced warning when we are aware and provide a quote before work commences.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can bookkeeping
Additional 3 working days+$73
I can deliver all work in 1 working day+$55
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
• Full Name, Unique Tax Reference, NI Number, Home Address, and Date of Birth.
• details of any student loan repayments made during the year.
• details of interest received from the bank and building society accounts.
• details of dividend income.
• the amount of state pension or private pensions received in the year, if applicable.
• details of any other income received during the year.
• details of pension contributions paid in the year.
• form P60 showing your salary and tax deducted in respect of your last employment in the year [together with form(s) P45 if you had more than one employment during the year]. If the forms are not available, a copy of your last month's or last week’s payslip for the tax year.
• a copy of form(s) P11D showing benefits in kind provided to you in connection with your employment(s) during the year.
• self-employment: Sole trader - Please forward the books and records of the business for the accounting period ended during the tax year, if not already provided.
• self-employment: Partnership - Please forward the books and records of the business for the accounting period ended during the tax year, if not already provided.
• details of rents received and expenses in respect of any let properties.
• details of any other transactions which may affect your tax liability.
• details of any payment on accounts paid against the tax year.
It's been a few years now that Anita has kindly helped with the Self Assessment Return. Anita is always super professional in the work carried out and the swiftness of producing the work - brilliant! Thanks again Anita
Amazing as always
As always is amazing to work with you. Thank you!
Fantastic service as ever….!’
Highly recommended. Many Thanks Again
Excellent Service as always. Many Thanks
Incredible experience. Anita and her team are diligent, conscientious, professional, friendly, and FAST - everything you need from an accounting professional!
Cannot fault Anita at all. Really helpful and efficient and I will definitely use her again.