- Views 26
What you get with this Offer
1. First, when you publish a project, you wait for at least few hours until appropriately-skilled developer respond. That burns your time, which you could already spend on working with the freelancer.
2. Even despite you thought you've found the best, there still can be some issues like misunderstanding the task, or the guy you just hired seemed more qualified than he actually is.
3. Even if you have found a perfect expert, and he delivered his job without issues, time passes and you're in yet another situation when you need to hire additional couple of typing hands. What you decide to do is to ask the same person to work for you again, and what happens? He says that he works on huge project and busy at the moment. Maybe he can even spare 1-2 hours for you, but that's all that he can do.
So what is this all about?
I'm eager to say that there's a solution via Me, Myself & I. Behold the developer with whom you will never experience problems above. Why?
Issue 1 - Solved. You don't need to wait few hours until a decent expert answers your bid. I am here for that - at any time between 10 AM and 11 PM by Moscow. But surely I can sacrifice some of my sleep hours for you - if you urgently need this.
Issue 2 - Solved partially. I can assure you that this won't happen with me, since I'm deeply qualified in every field/skill I've described in my profile, and never write about myself something that I'm actually not. But I agree that it might not be enough. Unfortunately, there's only one way to solve that issue - see me in action! And after that, you will no longer doubt in my skill. But before that, uh... gotta trust me for a word.
Issue 3 - Solved for the next few years of COVID-19. I will never be too busy for you in these times, you know... However I'd be glad to, but the past six months of catching rare projects on every possible freelancing website showed me that I won't.
You can check out my skillset in my profile. If I match your needs, feel free to write or bid me anytime. Until then, wishing you best luck with freelancing on your own.
Thank you for your time, and have a profitable day.
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can save your another working day
Additional 1 working day+$50
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1. Reach me out by buying my offer or sending a project.
2. Describe everything you want me to do as clear as you can.
3. Have a design or designer, if you need something that'd require this. I'm a developer, not a designer, so don't ask me creating few "cool" pages on your website without ready design.
4. Start working with me! Yep, that's all.