- Views 1,273
- Sales 20
What you get with this Hourlie
My experience comes not only from my deeply rooted personal passion for sustainable living, but also from a decade of experience in working in a professional capacity as an energy expert. My career includes:
* 5 years managing an Energy Saving Trust advice centre
* 2 years working on a Climate Challenge Fund outreach project in Scotland
* Leading a European (IEE) funded behaviour change project in Gloucestershire
* Managing the delivery of all energy advice and support services for a high profile energy agency in the South West (http://www.severnwye.org.uk/)
I hold a City and Guilds in Energy Advice and write for Green Business Watch. You can see my articles at http://greenbusinesswatch.co.uk/joanna-nicholson
Other energy / sustainability clients I work with include SimplyBusinessEnergy, the UK District Energy Association, DEKB.org.uk, Arc Energy Reduction, Bright Spark Utilities, Solar Solutions Direct and more.
When you need professional expertise, an in depth knowledge of your sector and a genuine flair for written communications, look no further. Whether you are looking for on site content for your own website or blog, for newsletter production or for press releases for your green business or client, I have the skills and industry expertise to lend a touch of excellence to your project.
For the price of this hourlie I will produce around 500 - 600 words of thoroughly well researched content on a topic of your choice. This includes as many revisions as you need to ensure the content is perfect for your needs.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements if they are not met by this individual hourlie.
What the Seller needs to start the work
* The title of your article or blog and the audience it is directed towards
* The URL of your website or information on your company if you wish me to produce a web page for a site not yet up and running
* Any keywords you would like included in the article
* Any relevant information you think I will need