What you get with this Offer
I provide the following in Quick Books, Xero Bookkeeping, and Accounting
- Transactions Processing on a weekly basis
- Payroll Accounting
- Reconciliations - Banks, CC, PP, Square, Stripe, or other Payment gateways
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables Allocation
- Inventory and Cost of Goods Sold Calculation and EOM Allocation
- Cost and Profit Tracking per Customer/Vendor/Product
Other Organizational Tasks such as
- Processing - Receipt Bank, Hubdoc, Expensify, etc. (If Used by Business)
- Processing Bank Statement in PDF form to make it useful in Digital Format
Apart from the above, I will provide,
- Auditing of books of Accounts
- Monthly Budget, Cash Flow, Recurring Revenue, and other metrics and charts.
- Clean-up of Chart of accounts or Custom Build of Chart of Accounts
- Bringing over previous balances, lists, invoices, from Previous Systems to Current Accounting System
I love to work in Team Environments, I am great at communicating things, which makes it easy to work with me. I am available for communication almost always, with a low turnaround time. I use all communication apps.
If you are looking for a Freelancer, that you can trust and rely and on to get the work done as intended and optimize processes in between, you will not make a mistake in hiring me.
Looking forward to working with you.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
A small introductory chat and access to the accounting software.
Very good work. Thank you.
I have used Dipanshu for a number of companies. He is knowledgable and thorough, and great with both Quickbooks and Xero. I would highly recommend and will be using him for all future projects
Great working with him.
Great work and communication on the job being done.
Excellent and quick work
Dipanshu is a hard worker, very precise as you would require from a good bookkeeper. I will be appointing Dipanshu again in the near future for more work for my business. Thanks Dipanshu!
Dipanshu did an excellent job of reconciling and helped me understand some of the basic accounting. I would highly recommend him