- Views 232
What you get with this Offer
Following submission, you will receive:
- A set of full Limited Company accounts for your records;
- A set of Limited Company accounts submitted to Companies House;
- A Corporation Tax computation and completed CT600 submitted to HMRC.
As part of the process, we will ensure that all of the company's allowances are fully maximised and that all relevant claims have been made. We pride ourselves on our communication and we will update buyers at every step of the way.
It is clear to see that there are cheaper accountants on PPH; however I am confident that our fee is excellent value for money due to our level of experience and qualifications. I own a professional accountancy practice and we have extensive experience in making businesses as tax efficient as possible. We have had a number of clients come to us to correct errors made by inexperienced accountants, so please be aware that cheaper isn't always better in the long run.
Polite notice - this offer does not include bookkeeping and only applies to businesses with a turnover under £250,000.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
1) Trial balance for the period from your accounting software or financial records in excel form;
2) The company UTR, company number and name and authentication code;
3) Previous year accounts and CT600 if applicable;
4) Photographic ID and proof of address for the director(s).