Prepare & submit your company accounts & tax return

Delivery in
7 days
(14 reviews)
Response time
within a day

  • Views 2,425
  • Sales 13
  • 13
  • 13

What you get with this Offer

I can prepare and submit your annual company accounts to Companies House and corporation tax return to HMRC.

You'll receive; a set of full company accounts for your records
a set of abbreviated company accounts submitted to Companies House
a corporation tax computation
a completed CT600 submitted to CT600

I will ensure all of the appropriate claims have been made and allowances maximised, and also do a brief review to see if possible savings can be made going forward and offer advice.

My aim is to help you make the most of your finances and give you peace of mind allowing you to concentrate on doing what you do best. Everything is done on a fixed-price basis and quoted in advance so there are no hidden charges or nasty surprises.

There are cheaper accountants on PPH but none better or as experienced and I can save you money in the long-run by identifying all your allowances and presenting your finances in the most tax efficient way.

Please feel free to get in touch if you feel I can be of assistance with your business or your personal finances.

All the best,

What the Freelancer needs to start the work

1. Trial balance from your accounting software or financial records in spreadsheet format.
2. Last year's full Accounts and CT return if you have them.
3. Company's Name and Number, Authentication Code and company UTR No