- Views 334
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
I can complete individual tax returns within 24 hours of receipt of required information, even on weekend. If you have specific / extraordinary requirements, please do let me know.
What the Seller needs to start the work
• Copy of previous tax return if available;
• details of any student loan repayments made during the year;
• details of interest received from bank
• details of dividend income
• the amount of state pension received in the year, together with the current rate of payment;
• details of other pensions received in the year;
• details of any other income arising during the year;
• details of pension contributions paid in the year;
• form P60 in respect of your last employment in the year
• If the forms is not available, a copy of your monthly or last week’s payslip before 5 April 2016 should be forwarded;
• a copy of form(s) P11D showing benefits in kind
• self employment: Sole trader - Please forward the books and records of the business for the accounting period ended during the tax year, if not already provided.
• self employment: Partnership - Please forward the books and records of the business for the accounting period ended during the tax year, if not already provided.
• details of rents received and expenses in respect of any let properties;
• details of any other transactions which may affect your tax liability.
• For high earners- income above £50k please provide the answer to the following additional questions
• Do you or your partner claim any child benefits?
• If yes how many children under age of 18?
• What was the total amount received in the year?