What you get with this Hourlie
This hourlie provide a professional under 60-second 3D animated commercial video, presenting your product or idea from various different angles, showing its functionality and even virtually assembling or disassembling it. I can produce the same standard what you can see in the TV commercials. I always strive to give you the highest possible quality and produce an elegant, sophisticated cinematic quality video.
MY SERVICE INCLUDES:
✔ Realistic texturing and studio lighting of 3d product
✔ 3D motion design: camera and object movements
✔ fullHD quality (1920x1080p)
✔ video editing, post production, special effects
✔ stock music selection, sound effects
+ Extra seconds
+ Still image rendering
+ Placing your product into a realistic environment
+ Advanced compositing and video editing
Please contact me about the prices. I can give you an additional proposal in the worksteam.
★ Promo video
★ Product development
★ Online presentation of your product
★ Web shop
- test render sequence will be supplied to give you a better idea of how your project will look before the final render is initiated this is also a good opportunity to make any changes. after rendering done any further modification will cost extra.
- I will insert the completed products to my portfolio. If you don't approve it, please let me know.
This hourlie doesn't include:
- Working with highly complex and very big scale objects (for such models I can give you an additional proposal for it.)
- Non-solid objects animation (liquid, cloth, flexible materials...) I can give you an additional proposal for it.
- Character animation (human, animal) I can give you a unique offer for it.
for any clarification pls feel free to ask.
What the Seller needs to start the work
- 3d model of the product
- Your material, color, and texture preferences for every part of the product.
- Every label, logo, and text what I should use as a texture map on the model (the higher resolution the better).
- Your animation ideas or preferences (movements, functionality details)
- Composition preferences, if you have any.
- Example video about your expectation