- Views 450
What you get with this Hourlie
I can import your custom data into fields specific to a theme or plugin. An SEO plugin might have fields for keywords, page titles, and descriptions; a real estate theme might have Listings instead of Posts, with fields for the property price, photographs, and number of bedrooms. My import service auto-detects the fields used by your plugins and themes, and makes it simple to import your custom data in to them. Including:
* Any of your theme or plugin fields
* WooCommerce Products
* Real Estate Listings
* Advanced Custom Fields
Import Products from any XML or CSV to WooCommerce
I can import simple, external, affiliate, variable, and grouped products to WooCommerce. Process large files, convert currencies, mark prices up or down, import images to product galleries, and perform cron-based recurring imports to sync inventory and keep product data and stock levels up to date.
Full support for:
* Simple Products
* Variable Products
* External/Affiliate Products
* Syncing Inventory/Stock Levels
* Every single WooCommerce field
Import images from anywhere
Images can be imported from a folder on your own server or downloaded from an external server and linked to your posts. Specify the URL or file names of the images, and the importer will add them to your posts’ Media Galleries and, optionally, set the first one as your 'Featured Image'. You can also import image meta: title, description, alt text, and caption.
What the Seller needs to start the work
Please contact me before purchasing my hourlie, in order for me to see your CSV/XML file(s) and check the format. Some alterations may be required and this will be discussed with you beforehand.
In order to carry out the work, I will require:
* Your CSV/XML data file(s)
* Your image files (I usually recommend using an online file storage service to share the image files with me such as Dropbox, Box or similar). Or, if your image files are already hosted somewhere, the full image URLs should be included within your CSV/XML data files.
* Access to your WordPress admin (with 'administrator' access)
* FTP/cPanel Access to your web hosting server