- Views 190
Explore the marketplace!
What you get with this Hourlie
It will be delivered in digital cel-shaded colouring, saved as
*hi-res (300 dpi) JPEG, or
*hi-res (300 dpi) PNG, or
*hi-res vector EPS
The file format depends on how the character will be used - digital, print, or both.
Value for Money:
I stake my reputation on being a professional illustrator. I'm a service provider, not a slap-dash picture factory. When I say I'll work with you to create a unique character to suit your needs and adds value to your brand or project, I mean it. I'll maintain such close and frequent contact that you'll probably wonder when we got married.
You have my word that the character's design won't be complete until we're both satisfied.
PPH sets the delivery time to 5 days but my personal delivery deadline is within 7 - 14 working days, unless stated otherwise. Possible reasons for delayed delivery include, but aren't limited to:
* the character’s complexity
* extensive revisions
* life having a laugh at my expense.
You'll be notified immediately via PPH message of any delays.
Here's a description of how I work and the stages the character will encounter:
i. Rough Sketches - Character's Appearance
* Sketches to fine-tune the character's looks.
* Feedback is crucial here.
ii. Rough Sketches - Character's Pose
* Sketches to determine the most appealing pose for the character.
* Feedback is also crucial here.
* Based on the initial rough sketches, the character begins to take shape.
* Feedback is extremely crucial here. Revisions get more difficult and time consuming once we head into Line Art, so be very thorough and thoughtful about the changes you want done from Roughs to Pencils.
iv. Line Art
* Using solid digital lines, the character moves closer to being recognizable and complete.
v. Colour Comprehensives
* You'll be presented with various colour options of the character to choose from. This ensures that the character will be at its most appealing.
* Cel-shaded to perfection, the character is now ready for prime time.
*If you want a design for commercial use, please message me and we can discuss it.
Get more with Hourlie Add-ons
I can illustrate the Character in a Second Pose
Additional 5 working days+$35
I can illustrate the Character in a Turn-Around Sheet with three poses
Additional 5 working days+$55
I can create an Additional Character in a Singe Pose
Additional 5 working days+$85
What the Seller needs to start the work
I'll need a detailed description of the character you want designs - the more details, the better.
* E.g. what action(s) should the character be doing
* what props, if any, should be included in the design
* clothing and/or accessories, if any, to be worn
* colours, including RGB/HEX codes
- this is very important is the character must feature a colour or colours connected to your brand
* how and where the character will be used. e.g. as a site or product mascot, in an animated project, on a personal printed product (e.g. a mug, a t-shirt), etc.
Re: Add-Ons - PPH puts the deadline cap at 5 days. I wish they allowed modifications but until then
* Character in Second Pose - 5 Additional Working Days
* Character in Turn-Around Sheet - 7 Additional Working Days
* Additional Character - Additional 7-14 Working Days
NOTE: The character design created in this Hourlie is for personal, non-commercial use only. The character will be illustrated for use as designed, and is not to be altered or modified in any way and by any one other than the original artist. The artist reserves the right to cancel or reject any requests to commit copyright infringement, e.g. being asked to modify an existing character or duplicate a character belonging to another person or entity.