- Views 541
What you get with this Hourlie
You will be given detailed 25 page report on the status of the key areas of the account, with our experts tips for how you can improve them to get more leads and sales for your business, for less money!
We’ll provide you with a breakdown of the time and costs required to implement our recommendations, giving you the opportunity to determine which work you want carried out, and when.
Each MOT comes with a complementary 30 minute follow up call with one of our Google Certified Experts to discuss the recommendations.
Our Google Adwords MOT will look at the following:
- Account structure - making sure Google’s best practice guidelines have been followed.
- Adtext copy – assessing your current ads and suggesting simple testing opportunities that will help maximise your impact.
- Keywords – exploring your current keywords and the match types used and whether they are effectively reaching the right people
- Quality scores - assessment of your quality scores and providing tips for improvement
- Negative keywords – exploring that you are using this feature correctly to reduce wasted spend
- Display Network - checking whether this is being utilised in a profitable way
- Remarketing – analysis of what you are currently doing with Remarketing and whether this could be improved.
- Conversion tracking – making sure this is set up to measure your goals.
- Ad Extensions - checking how these are being used and whether there is room for improvement
- Ad Scheduling - checking its set up correctly for your business
- GeoTargeting - ensuring you are setup to market to your target audience correctly
- Ad Rotation - exploring if you have these set up to support your adtext testing correctly
- Bid Management - checking your not bidding to much or too little on your keywords
- Competitor Analysis - exploring who you are bidding against for your core keywords, and where your business sits in comparison
- Landing Page Conversion Rate Optimisation Review - We’ll analyse your landing page and make suggestions to improve your conversion rate.
- Your MOT Warnings and Recommendations List - We’ll identify what work needs doing and provide you with prices for us to quickly get the work done for you.
What the Seller needs to start the work
To run a Google Adwords MOT we require MCC access to your account. For this we will require your Adwords account ID (long number at the top when you login) and then we will request access which you'll then need to authorise in the 'linked account's' section of your Google Adwords account.
The following information is also beneficial to us to better tailor the report to your business:
1) Details of your your business, and it's unique selling points
2) Details of your your target market
3) Your desired cost per lead/sale
4) Information about any upcoming changes to your business offering that should be considered
5) Details of your key competitors