- Views 70
What you get with this Hourlie
We can provide either a one hour or a regular service. If you would like a regular service, please purchase a 2-hourlie and we will send you a proposal.
The benefits of in-house accounting include:
- reduced costs
- greater insight into your business finances
- a more competitive and successful business
- greater financial control
- enhanced confidentiality and data protection
Our training includes a FULL knowledge transfer of our accounting and Xero expertise, for as long as you need us.
Our utmost priority is getting your accounts department up and running and working independently ASAP via knowledge transfer and 1-to-1 support. Our training includes:
Conversion to Xero from legacy accounts (if applicable)
Set-up Xero organisation (if applicable)
All facets of Xero bookkeeping from data entry to trial balance and draft year-end accounts
Accounting & Xero tips and tricks
Don’t forget our FREE bi-annual audit of your Xero organisation in return for transferring your Xero subscription to us
What the Seller needs to start the work
1. Due diligence documents and processing fee (equal to one hour). Contact us for a list of DD documents required)
2. All relevant accounting records for the accounting period in question, sent by post or electronically via Dropbox, email, etc.
3. Xero login