What you get with this Offer
You can be confident of fast, regular communication from a UK based designer and illustrator. Every logo I design has the same care, effort and attention to detail to ensure that your logo is unique and of the highest quality.
★ What you'll get!
• A professional standard vector that is 100% scaleable to any size without losing quality
• Unlimited revisions and tweaks until you're happy with the design
• A finished logo provided in any format you require it (.Ai, .PSD, .Png, .PDF, .Eps, JPG etc)
• Constant contact with me throughout the design process
• Strictly NO clip art or recycled graphics
• Working with me!
(okay that one's just for fun but I am pretty great to work with and very easy to talk to!)
Just check the requirements below for what I need to get started on your logo and if you have -any- questions please just ask!
Looking forward to hearing from you:)
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can create your business cards
Additional 3 working days+$66
I can create your letterhead
Additional 3 working days+$53
I can create your compliment slip
Additional 3 working days+$33
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
The name of your business or venture would be helpful!
But aside from that if you have any ideas about the look and feel for your logo and any suggestions towards please let me know. The points below are a good start:
• Brand name/business/venture etc
• Any slogans?
• A description of what your business is and what you do
• Any preferred colours and fonts
• Anything you really -don't- want on your logo?
• Is the logo for print or web (or both?)
Any questions or help needed, feel free to contact me beforehand!
I have used Dave several times now, and I have always been extremely happy with the result.
The last logo, wes in my eyes, quite technicaly difficult,
but Dave pulled it off No problem.
The end logo, is excellent.
I have no problems recommending Dave.
When I need more logo design work done, I know where to go
Dave completed all my logos with due dilligence.
I had a particular requirement for new logo, which was a particular challenge.
I am well pleased