- Views 733
- Sales 2
What you get with this Hourlie
– Change any theme colour (1) to their preference.
– Add text and images within the template framework (no major changes).
– Add their own text on each page layout (max. 400 on page).
– Add their own images each on page layout (max. 2 on page).
– Delete anything that appears on the existing layout.
– Change headings, titles, subtitles, etc.
– Request for images to be converted to black and white.
– Ask nicely for custom minor edits or additions to template (changes are optional and may not be implemented).
– Change majorly alter layout positions and work within design shown.
– Change document size (A4). 210mm (wide) x 297mm (high).
– Change the font, sizes and spacing (please ask me about any requests on this before starting).
– PROJECT SCOPE –
Design a single page Resume / CV based on a customisable template for Client.
Ability for client to customise parts of the template.
Conversions of client supplied images to black and white for usage in design.
– DELIVERABLES –
1 x single page A4 (Resume / CV / Portfolio) in digital file format (PDF file).
PNG/JPEG files (if required).
Details of colour choices used (if required).
– PROCESS –
Client brief and requirements recognised.
Client sends all required content.
Design draft sent to client.
Up to three rounds of revisions.
Final version handed over to the client.
– TIMEFRAME –
Timeframe is based on current schedule and other factors, the time estimated for this project is an approximate of maximum 2 days from first client brief. If in any cases where there are timeframe changes the new timeframe will be notified to the client.
– SPECIAL NOTES –
Style will be a professional/elegant/minimal/clean in design (based on template shown only).
Client will be responsible for supplying all required text and images within 24 hours of acceptance.
I have the right to decline any service not described here or any unreasonable request by the client.
What the Seller needs to start the work
The information depends entirely on what you want to show in your resume / cv / portfolio. Template serves as a suggestion only.
Important info includes:
– ALL content text to go into the design in Word or other common text format files
– Colour to use for theme (this can be any colour you want or even black or grey)
– Company name
– Telephone/mobile/cell phone numbers
– Or any other information
– Highest resolution/size/quality image file preferably 300dpi (if providing any).
– Your profile photo (if any).
– Caption to images (if any).
– Detailed instruction on any specific requests if any.