- Views 53
What you get with this Offer
Every element on the coat of arms can be personalised. No pictures are used and everything is vector drawn. This hourlie is a great gift for someone if you want a Novelty Birthday or Christmas gift. You can then get it printed onto a posted, mug, T-Shirt or any other medium once you have the artwork.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
I will need from you:
- The Coat of Arms name. This can be a family name, pub name, novelty name etc. In this example it is 'THE SHIRE'
- An animal or 'beast' for either side of the shield. In this case it's a St. Bernard and Great Dane
- A symbol/item for each side of the shield. In this case it's Rhubarb and a Sandwich! This could be key likes/dislikes of the individual/s the coat of arms is for
- A description for the banner text. In this case it is 'ALAN'S 60TH BIRTHDAY'. It could be absolutely anything you want
- Please choose on the coat of arms colour. In this case it is red and blue.
If you have any pictures of pets, items or anything you want on the coat of arms, please send them to me so I can follow them for my drawings.