- Views 222
What you get with this Offer
When I design a logo (or anything really) I always work closely with my clients, focusing on their visions and expectations. I believe in bespoke and original designs that are perfectly tailored for the person I'm working for.
So how do we do this? Sometimes my client already knows exactly what they want, I just basically draw it for them with some additional ideas, if necessary.
Other times (and most often) they know what kind of style they want or what elements they want to incorporate and then I sketch 2-3 ideas and then we discuss what they think, what they like what they don't, and based on that I continue refining the logo until the point of perfection.
It also happens that my client doesn't have a specific idea at all. In this case I also come up with a few suggestions and sketches, then we discuss them and I continue refining the art work until perfect.
So what do you get?
- An original, bespoke logo for web and/or print. (.ai, .pdf, .jpeg, .png, whichever you need).
- I will come up with concepts (3 or more if needed) based on your ideas, expectations and vision.
- I offer unlimited revisions to make sure you get exactly what you are satisfied with. :-)
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
To start off I'll need:
1. The name you want to include in the logo (if any).
2. Any concepts you have, any references, styles, colours, anything that you have in mind.
3. I need to know what you will use the logo for (web/print/both) to be able to pick the right size, layout and colour scheme.