- Views 209
What you get with this Hourlie
This hourlie includes:
* A brief explanation of how keys work and why they are more secure than classic password logins.
* Help with the installation of a SSH client on your computer if necessary.
* Creation of the private and public keys with the maximum key/bit size.
* Upload of the public key on your remote server.
* Testing the SSH key connection.
* Instructions on how to connect to your server using the keys.
* Instructions on how to add new keys and delete the unwanted ones.
* Tips on how to further improve SSH security.
This hourlie is valid for all Linux, Mac and Windows clients. Most Linux and Mac systems come with a built in SSH client, however if you don't have one i can help you install the necessary packages. In case you use Windows you will need to have ready a SSH client for Windows. I can help you download and set it up if necessary.
If you wish you can perform the actions yourself instead of me. I will tell you where to click and what to type and explain to you what every command does. This way you will learn hands-on to create and manage keys on your own in the future! I will provide you with a list of all the commands we will use.
I am available to communicate through PPH, Skype or email.
What the Seller needs to start the work
A remote server with a SSH service running.
Leandro and his team did a fantastic job to help me complete a very important job. They were very supportive, show very good professional and know what they are doing. I would recommend them to anyone who needs web services and I will be back to offer more work to Leandro and his Team.
THE BEST FREELANCER IVE EVER HIRED ON HERE not kidding. hopefully next time i need help, he wont already be pph famous and too busy to help me! ty so much Leandro!!
Thank you so much Erica!