- Views 590
What you get with this Hourlie
* DNS setup
* Magento 2 installation
* Removal of unwanted blocks
* PayPal business account setup
* PayPal connection and testing
* Email testing
* One simple product which enables the client to:
- Make a test purchase at PayPal
- Export a CSV file which gives the format for mass upload of further products (not included in this hourlie)
* Incorporation of your own logo or creation of a basic textual logo with a drop shadow and/or bevel, which looks very nice - better than the client's own logo in many cases.
This hourlie is not for the development of an existing working website - it is for a brand new Magento 2 website which enables you to sell your products and receive payments via PayPal.
What the Seller needs to start the work
A webhosting account. Must be Linux-Apache-MySQL-PHP.
Your webhost must allow use of the PHP mail() function.
The Magento 2 application requires approximately 250 MB of space.
A PayPal business account to accept payments from your customers. We can open this for you.
The following PayPal credentials:
* API Username
* API Password
We can get these for you once you have your PayPal business account set up, or we can provide instructions on how to get them yourself.
Logo image. Magento 2 currently scales images to: width = 500px, height = 128px.
An acknowledgement that the Buyer has inspected our relevant sample sites thoroughly, and that the functionality, layout, design, etc. provided for this hourly will be no more than that provided in the sample sites. Please see the sample sites at:
Products on the sample sites are priced at one penny (£0.01). The sample sites are fully operational Magento 2 sites, and so you can test PayPal connections by spending one penny. However, since the products are sample products for demonstration purposes only, you will not receive any goods and your pennies cannot be refunded. Therefore if you don't want to purchase a test product, then simply click on the 'Cancel' link at the bottom of the PayPal page, and you will be returned to the sample site.