- Views 190
- Sales 1
What you get with this Offer
If you have- or think you have – a data set that need to be analyzed in this way to identify relationships and predict outcomes - then this hourly is for you! I will assess your data set, suggest the appropriate analyses, carry them out and explain the answers to you in a clear and intuitive way.
I can supply:
- Multiple regression approaches
- Classical model selection methods such as backward, forward, and stepwise selection
- Modern and more robust model selection based on combinations of regression trees, boosting, and random forest approaches to identify interactions and important variables
- Regression and classification trees
- Boosted trees and random forest approaches to generate better predictive models
For this hourly I will provide:
- A narrative of the methods, analysis and results. What approach I took/recommend, and Why I recommend it
- Results tables, and a description of the take-home messages
- Graphs of diagnostics to test analysis assumptions, if required,, and graphs of key results
- R code for all analyses, and data files of key analysis output for you to graph if you wish
Typical delivery time will be 3 days after receiving data in a readable format
I can provide final publication/report quality write-up and graphs as an extra.
Please contact me before purchasing this hourly, so that I can ensure I can provide the service you need. If you wish to proceed, send me a sample of the data so I can make sure I can read it into R before starting. No charge….
Get more with Offer Add-ons
I can provide publication/report quality write-up and graphs
Additional 3 working days+£125
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
Buyer will send:
- A description of the questions/hypotheses, overview of the data variables and some indication of how they were collected. The more information, the better.
- The data in CSV format. I will need to ensure it is in a format I can import into R
I will ask for clarification if required, send the initial product. and allow a couple of rounds of discussion and amendment to make sure you receive what you wanted.