- Views 10,813
- Sales 113
What you get with this Offer
This Offer is about crossing the threshold to eBay shop success.
Who is this for:
• New eBay sellers
• Established sellers who are looking for a personalised review of their existing eBay account plus detailed recommendations on how to improve search result placements and increase sales.
A full review of your eBay presence and products. Information on how to optimise your presence including:
• 5-7 page report with feedback from a professional experienced eBay expert
• SWOT analysis of your eBay setup – strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
• Critique of titles, categories and keywords – how to please the search engines and humans
• Information on why the competition are performing better than you
• Insider knowledge on how you can leapfrog the competition with better search results
• A review of your copy writing, product display and presentations
• Clear instructions on best winning strategies to reach more buyers
• Information on how to minimise your costs whilst improving your sales
• Analysis and review of 3 products in addition to a general sampling of items
• Comparison with 3 eBay shop competitors – leave them in the dust
• Information on how to keep up to date with eBay’s constant changes so you don’t miss anything which could affect your results
Contact me now to make sizzling sales and racked up profits.
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
All I need is a link to your shop and the 3 products you would like me to focus on. This isn't compulsory - you can specify a category or product range or keep things more general if you prefer. We then sample these products to get a representative quantity in order to draw our conclusions.
It's also useful to have three competitors that you would like a brief insight into - again this is not essential as we can find them ourselves.
You can also send me any additional information you think may be useful, such as any lines you are discontinuing; a recent unexplained downturn in sales; products doing particularly badly and you don’t know why; plans to introduce new ranges; any new competitors to the market etc.
If you are comfortable with sending me your password this is helpful to see several behind the scenes data, but it's fine if not, as we have tools to get most of the information we need.
Please do contact me with any queries or different requirements you may need.