Audit and Advise Strategy to Increase Sales on eBay (Premium)
What you get with this Offer
Who is this for:
- established sellers looking for a stronger presence on eBay
- eBay sellers that are not achieving the sales that they had hoped for
- businesses who are looking to develop their in-house knowledge on how to make sales
Why buy this Offer?
I successfully sold on eBay for 11 years and my experience and in depth knowledge of how eBay works allows me to understand and tell you what is needed to make great sales. You’ll receive clear guidance and step by step instructions on what you need to do to take your business to the next level.
What Will You Get?
A full review of your eBay presence and products.
The outputs from this Offer include:
• 16-18 page report with feedback from a professional experienced eBay expert (who has worked with over 1000 eBay businesses on sales and search results)
• An analysis of your eBay setup – strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
• A detailed audit with information on how optimal your titles are, examples of missing keywords and why they are important
• Critique of Item specifics, categories and keywords – how to please the search engines and humans
• Information on why the competition are performing better than you
• Insider knowledge on how you can outperform the competition with better search results
• A review of your copy writing, product display and presentations
• Information on how to minimise your costs whilst improving your sales
• Advice on Cassini, eBay’s search engine to improve your search result and listing positions
• Statistical and analytical data regarding your account to see how well or badly you are doing on eBay
• A review of your marketing position and recommendations on how to use the opportunities, both public facing discounts and eBay advertising (Promoted Listings standard and Advanced (PPC))
• Category and product trends (for up to 5 defined products)
• eBay competitor sales analysis for up to 3 shops you are in competition with
• Advanced selling techniques to reach more buyers
• Information on how to keep up to date with eBay’s constant changes so you don’t miss anything which could affect your results
What the Freelancer needs to start the work
All I need is a link to your shop and the 5 products you would like me to focus on. This isn't compulsory - you can specify a category or product range or leave it up to us to choose products if you prefer. In this case we would select products which are not doing as well, rather than ones which have high search results and sales. We then sample these products to get a representative quantity in order to draw our conclusions.
It's also useful to have three competitors that you would like a brief insight into - again this is not essential as we can find them ourselves.
You can also send me any additional information you think may be useful, such as any lines you are discontinuing; a recent unexplained downturn in sales; products doing particularly badly and you don’t know why; plans to introduce new ranges; any new competitors to the market etc.
If you are comfortable with sending me your login details this is helpful to see more in depth behind the scenes data and provide comment on it, particularly Marketing and Promotions - if not I'm afraid we won't be able to review some of the options which are invisible to the public.
Kevin C.Wakefield, United Kingdom
Laura, did excellent, the main reason i used her was due to the excellent detailed reviews she had obtained. i have previously purchased reports for various digital marketing elements and none have come close to the indepth report and knowledge of Laura's. if your serious about improving your ebay, then this is the report for you.