Creative Writing to Rewrite (apex. 35% Only) and Organize Health, Nutrition document

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 7
  • Remote
  • #676164
  • Archived
Graham S.Dr Chaithanya R.Stephen O.Savithri M.Richard S. + 2 others have already sent a proposal.
  • 4

Description

Experience Level: Expert
Estimated Job duration: 3 - 4 weeks
Hi

This project contain many facts regarding health And how nutrition deficiency is directly linked to disease Including Toxic medications/dangerous Food additives, etc. and we've narrowed from apex. 1,000 pages down to apex.80 pages.

More than 65% of this document Needs no editing or rewriting since Mostly quoted from Books, TV Shows Like Dr.Ozz and Researchers, etc. But only the remaining apex. 35% need to be rewritten in a Creative flow around these facts As we've put a brief notes or comments hinting to the direction of the massages/questions we'd like to deliver to our audiences but you need to rearrange and organize the whole document first before starting any writing... Thus a high organizational skills is highly recommended...

Open Attachment to know More.

Looking for a longterm business relationship...

Best Regards-Flag

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.