I am looking for an executive engineering assistant to assist me in my daily tasks. These include:
• Research literature, technical documentations to provide summaries, input to decision making, and technical writing. E.g: market research, technology research, reviewing CE marking guidelines.
• Engineering-related administrative tasks, such as advertising and selecting freelancers, helping identify potential sub-contractors, reviewing proposals, contracts.
• Project management: help me to manage the internal team as well as liaise with external subcontractors.
I am looking for someone long-term, who I can build a personal relationship and has the long-term potential to become an important member of my internal team, as I am looking to extend my research and entrepreneurial portfolio (medical and general hardware devices). My current budget currently allows £500/month, but this will grow with your contributions and progresses of the projects. This is an ad-hoc and evolving role that, over time, we will find an arrangement that is best suit your skillsets.
As the first instance, you will be assisting me in drafting the technical documentation for CE marking of a medical device. This will involve reviewing guidelines (such as Clinical Evaulation guideline MEDDEV 2.7/1) to help constructing our technical files.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in getting hands-on experience in leading medical and hardware device projects, curious about science and technology, enjoy learning new things and solving problems.
• Fluent in English, especially in technical reading and writing.
• Strong broad engineering (or physics) background. In-depth knowledge in mechanical, electronic, or computing is an advantage but not essential.
• Can meet on Skype 15mins-1hr every 1 or 2 days UK time. Strict working time is not required, as long as you complete agreed tasks. Estimated working time: 20-30hrs/week,
• Enjoy learning new things and solving problems.
• Trial period: 3 months. Can be terminated at the end of the month by either party.
Phi P.100% (10)
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hi Phi, are you aware that in the top end of your estimate for working hours you are effectively offering £4.17/hr? I'm not certain that this is going to attract the kind of capability that you are seeking?