My agency manages the social media accounts for the CEO - the client wants to create an ongoing of blog posts 'written by' the CEO, focusing on the growing implementation of AI (and associated technologies) in the workplace. Topics will include:
- how humans and AI will fit together in the future of work
- how organisations should approach the inclusion of AI within their business
- the new business models which will need to emerge to encompass the implementation of AI
- ethics and transparency, including how to ensure ethical decision-making by increasingly advanced AI
- how data and processing power will be a vital step to success in these projects
Blog posts will be 350-500 words in length to begin with, so the ability to condense highly detailed content down into a short piece without losing the interest or impact is essential.
The initial commission is for 3 posts.
We can provide a top-level series of themes to work with, but the writer should be able to create interesting, thought-provoking and ground-breaking articles from these.
The client is seen as a thought leader in this field, so does not want to simply re-hash what everyone else is blogging about.
This is a great opportunity to work on an ongoing series of posts in a cutting-edge field. If successful, the client wants to commission monthly content ranging from shortform to longform pieces.
Needless to say, you will need outstanding written English, spelling and grammar, plus the ability to research complex material and create intelligent, articulate and forward-thinking content
I look forward to hearing from you!
Jon S.100% (28)
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
When ideally would you like the three articles written by Jon?
Are you ok to work on a per-project basis instead of per hour?Jon S.18 Apr 2019
If the price for 3 posts is good, then we could agree a per project price. Going forward it would need to be a set price per month.