We have selected the following theme:
Theme Name: WorkScout
Theme URL: https://themeforest.net/item/workscout-job-board-wordpress-theme/13591801
Workscout is a well documented Job Board Theme, and is built on top of the equally well documented WP Job Manager.
WP Job Manager: https://wpjobmanager.com/documentation/
The job board will use integration with ZipRecruiter for back-fill, however, employers will also be able to publish adverts directly on to the job.
Candidates will have the ability to register, create a resume, upload a CV and apply to jobs. They will also be able to configure Email Alerts for Jobs which may be of interest. This will be configurable to be sent to Daily/Weekly/Monthly.
Employers will have the ability to register, create an employer profile, and purchase a Job Listing Package to list jobs on the website for a period of time. Payment will be taken utilising WooCommerce (Stripe).
All the above features are included functionality within the theme and plugins, however, they will require configuration and testing.
We will require a level of design support for colour customisation (CSS) and logo manipulation. (Photoshop etc).
Phase 1 (Basic Configuration):
The Wordpress theme will be presented installed on a hosted server, resolving to a domain and ready for testing.
- Configuration of Wordpress Theme.
- Customisation with brand colours and logo. (Logo Provided)
- Customisation with any required stock imagery
- Creation of any text/copy to replace any placeholder text on pages. (Will provide input where necessary)
- The configuration of Resume Manager Plugin
- Configuration of Bookmarks Plugin
- Configuration of Woo Commerce Paid Listings Plugin ( 3 Job Listing Packages)
- Configuration of Job Alerts Plugin
- Configuration of Google Maps Integration Plugin
- Configuration of Application Deadline Plugin
- Configuration of WooCommerce Social Log-in Plugin
- Zip Recruiter Integration (API Key Provided) Plugin
- Customisation/Development of any missing ‘Opt-In’ Form Consent Requirements for GDPR, which may not be present in the theme.
Phase 2 (Job Board Integration/Development):
I have purchased two domain names.
The idea will be for both Job Boards to share the same job listings. i.e Publish a job on Job Board 1. Job Listing published on Job Board 1 and Job Board 2.
This will be a separate Wordpress Installation.
Phase 3 (Social Media Integration)
- Configuration of Job Listing Publish to a Twitter account.
- Configuration of Job Listing Publish to a LinkedIn Company Page
Potential Future Requirements:
Following this engagement, there may be an opportunity for the following additional work as part of a separate engagement.
- Configuration of Multi-Language Support
- On-Going Management of Wordpress Site
- Creation of Mobile App (Andriod/iOS)
- Digital Marketing support.
James W.100% (1)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Hope this message finds you well!
could you please share your website link to review ? Have you installed the theme ?
Awaiting your response.
HenryJames W.30 Oct 2018
The website will not go-live until the work is complete.
Work will be completed in maintenence mode.
Please follow the link to the WorkScout Theme page on Envato above, and you will be able to view the demo theme.
How flexible are you on the budget for this project?James W.29 Oct 2018
I am flexible, so long as price can be fixed after any required additional clarifications.