Kostas K.100% (40)
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Are you in a rush or flexible on deadline?
Being a Project manager you would agree that , Without insights on the functionality It will be impossible to come out with an quote. This type of requirement really questions the seriousness and genuinity of the project.
Let me know if you need help on requirement gathering (BA) phase. We can do this on chargeable basis.
I look forward to you reply.
Hope you are doing well,
Kostas, I face issue while using your given Link or URL : http://www.just-eat.co.uk/restaurants-cumin-tandoori-new-aberdeen/menu
issue while using given link : http://prntscr.com/co4wrj
Please check the issue and do update me when it's works.
My Queries :
Q. Do you prefer to build your application " Online food ordering system " using CMS or wants to build using ASP.NET MVC, C# ?
Q. Do you want similar design or wants to customize it?
Q. Do you wants to implement Third-Party API's Like Social Media or Payment API's ?
Kostas, I am waiting for your further updates and please do update me why this link is not working.
Feel free to contact me. Look forward to speak with you.
Thanks and Regards,
( Sr. Software Engineer )
I am required to have your email address on which we can share the feature list. I dont have option to attach here.
Look forward for your kind response.
Thanks & regards
Came across your post and requirements look fairly straightforward. Just a couple of clarification points if possible:
1) Is the restaurant planning on having more than one menu (e.g Lunch Time menu and an Evening Menu)? Just thinking about data structure
2) Is the intention to have a fixed delivery charge or will it need to be location based (e.g within 2 mile radius free and then incrementally more expensive).
3) Assume delivery option only available if customer in certain postcodes?
4) Any preference in terms of payment provider?
5) Does the customer always need to create an account or planning guest accounts?
may i show you reference website done by me
The link you posted is not working. can you please have a look?
- Do you need to integrate payment gateway?
I'm form india not form UK , can I apply on this job.
Is this for one restaurant or for multiple restaurant like Just eat?Kostas K.30 Sep 2016
READ the requirements! the answer is there!TSOLUTIONS30 Sep 2016
If you want something like Justeat or Hungry house, you looking at
-Backend Dashboard for each restaurant
- Will you charge each restaurant offline, provide your logic
- For receiving each order, you require IP printing account
- It is also critical to have a write up ( project guide/document)
- Design guide for some of the other pages
- Business logic for making profit
- Timeline 2 months ( minimun 2K)
But you need to share some specific details. Just eat and hungry house share same idea but with slightly different logic
Please share your own logic for an accurate quote