Database management system (DBMS): MySQL
Description of requirements/functionality: • Customer List where you’d enter Customer details or be automatically populated via the infusionsoft API. This would mean then you’d be able to select existing customers from a drop-down list, rather than have to type all their details every time you dealt with them in the database.
• Ingredients screen that would allow you to easily add new ingredients (and edit existing ones). There would be an option to add how many of each ingredient you have in stock.
• Glasses screen where you’d define the types of Glasses you use
• Cocktails screen where you could easily create new cocktails using any of the ingredients you’d entered above. You’d also say what type of glasses each cocktail uses, and give a description that would be used when creating the menu.
• Events screen. This is where you’d create an event with a date, address, time, guests etc. At the bottom of this screen, you’d enter the cocktails and number per guest, from a drop-down list.
• Then, there’d be a few buttons.
o Shopping List – This would create a shopping list in Excel. You would choose the Event(s) for which you’d like to shop, and you’d get a (combined event) list taking into account any ingredients left in stock. This would include extras like Bin Bags.
o Menu – Produced in Word (or Excel, but easily printable, anyway), this would be the cocktail menu for the guests.
o Menu – Drinks list for Mix and Twist, sort of an Event Summary.
o Glasses – A list of Glasses required, in Excel.
The database would be password protected.
Extra notes: Easy access and use from a mobile device as well as desktop, anywhere.
James A.100% (35)
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
still considering proposals??
I came across your post and think I understand what you need. So ideally you want a platform where a user can essentially create a drinks menu for an event? Which in turn will produce things like a detailed breakdown of what will be needed to meet to fulfill that 'order'? And it should also integrate with InfusionSoft?