I am looking to establish my Consultancy for business services within the UAE, but with a focus also on the international market as the business grows. The name of the Consultancy is Webster’s Consulting – Business Consulting (alternate names can be considered).
To support the establishment of this consultancy, I require the support of talented designers to develop:
Company branding (colours, fonts, formatting requirements etc);
Company document templates (word and PowerPoint including covers, section covers, in-built formatting for headers, bullets, footers etc.);
Capability statement template;
Web Design (future requirement)
I would like to see innovative designs from prospective Designers to support the above. Whilst I want to embrace your creativity to hopefully see something which excites me, there are a few design briefs that I prefer:
Designs need to be coherent across the various documents to really promote the brand / identity of the business;
I would prefer a clean and simple design, not over complicating or overcrowding templates, business cards etc.
A logo with a subtle meaning in line with the business services / capabilities would be a real bonus (hence the openness to Alternative Company names);
Alternate designs to consider would be appreciated;
Avoidance of use of emojis / cartoony effects;
Recommendations on colour palettes which can be used for Alternate designs, preferably lighter colours which again do not overshadow content.
Whilst all the above may not be within your capability, I would appreciate some ideas from yourselves and a proposal / quote for the work. Please provide a breakdown of the quote to show the Price and assumed timeframes for each element. Allowing some time for feedback and requests for amendments. Any examples of work done to date to support the proposal or help foster ideas / recommendations would be appreciated.
To provide an overview of what services the company will offer for further context, please see below:
1. Business competitiveness – reviewing all aspects of a company’s cost base and its operating model to identify efficiencies and assess competitiveness against the market. Fine tuning all costs from overtime paid to senior management benefits and packages to maximise efficiency. The result being: the development of a more efficient cost base which supports the company in winning new business and achieving its growth targets.
2. Operational reviews – a deep dive analysis into the operations of live contracts to identify potentials for efficiencies, help to capture out of scope variations, reduce over delivery, ensure compliance to the terms and conditions of the Contract and ultimately improve margin.
3. Lean Bid Solution Design – the development of lean yet effective bid solutions which meet Client requirements and guaranteeing competitiveness. Providing turnkey solution design, coordinating all technical, commercial, support services and financial inputs, ensuring alignment and compliance across each.
4. Solution Reviews – reviews of existing or proposed operational and bid solutions, advising on efficiencies, compliance, mitigating risks and helping to drive competitiveness. Key areas of focus include financial models, technical solutions, risk and commercial reviews.
5. Bid Process Design and Review – independent development / review of bid management processes and operating procedures, to provide effective governance and help to foster competitive and high-quality bid submissions.
6. Bid Direction and Management – effective project management of bids and proposals from cradle to grave, ensuring compliance with company governance requirements, elevating bid submissions and fostering competitiveness.
7. Bid Training – the delivery of a full suite of bid training modules, taking attendees through the whole opportunity lifecycle with a focus on quality. Appropriate for all levels of personnel within bid management and for educating support functions within the business to better understand the importance of their role within the opportunity lifecycle.
8. Bid Proposal Development – development of bid proposals which stand out from the crowd and push for maximum technical scores.
Key sectors operating in include:
Transport O&M (Rail and Bus Services)
Facilities Management (Commercial, Residential, Retail, Hospitality and Transport)
Managing Agent / Business Consulting Services
Aviation - Air Traffic Control
I look forward to hearing from you and please feel free to contact me.
Shane W.100% (3)
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
Is £233 set budget for this project?
ErnestaShane W.21 Jul 2019
I am currently reviewing proposals from people for the project work. The budget isn't set, but is subject to receipt of quotes from people who can outline their experience with some examples and ideas for the project.
Thanks for your invitation :-)
Is that the job scope still open?