My name is Jonny.
I’m looking for a virtual assistant who can help me on some ad hoc tasks. I’m still in the process of fleshing out what needs to be done, however I’m certainly seeing the value of having someone help me progress with the areas I’d really like to work on. It would probably start off with 4 hours per week, and I’ll assess it from there. Ideally long term. MUST speak great English.
You’ll be doing a variety of tasks, including:
1. Marketing research on what causes people pain in every day life / personal and work related
2. Trial dropship website project, research on pieces of the jigsaw needed and costing.
3. Produce a well organised way of recording properties in UK that present opportunities. Providing a periodic report.
4. Comfortable being flexible.
I’m looking for someone to develop a good working relationship with, If you are a good fit, this is something which I plan to utilise for the long term, and if positive things come out of this there will be room to grow.
I’m looking for someone detail-oriented, reliable, honest and positive.
Please let me know:
1. Your hourly rate
2. What hours you’re available (please convert this to GMT time-zone)
3. Why you are a VA — What do you enjoy most about it?
Jonathan H.100% (2)
Login to your account and send a proposal now to get this project.Log in
Clarification Board Ask a Question
location?Jonathan H.20 Aug 2017
Hi there, I'm based in the UK.Engr J.20 Aug 2017
Do you need based UK PA?
Hi there! Can I ask what the actual industry is that you're in please?Jonathan H.20 Aug 2017
My interest in submitting this request for a VA is to find somebody to help with some sideline personal projects; that over the mid to long term will develop into bigger things.