Tax return for self-employed professional

  • Posted:
  • Proposals: 8
  • On-site in London, GB
  • #100716
  • Archived
S C.Henry H.Tim L.Tom M.John J. + 3 others have already sent a proposal.
  • 0


Experience Level: Expert
I'm a part self-employed professional and I need a good straightforward accountant to help file my self-assessment online before Jan 31st 2011.

I have all my paperwork in order, but need help with calculating/balancing figures, as when I tried to do this by myself in previous years the Inland Revenue caused me to pay too much tax in my opinion.

New Proposal

Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this project.

Sign up

Clarification Board Ask a Question

    There are no clarification messages.