How to Sell
1. Four ways to sell your services
- Make it fun: record a 30 second video from within the posting form
- Upload photos, videos or add a quote
- Add a price, hit post, and watch the cash roll in!
2. Communicate, share, invoice, and get paid all in one place: your WorkStream™
Your WorkStream keeps it all together...
- All of your WorkStream threads sit right next to each other in one place
- Track Job history within a single thread
- Request a proposal for follow-on work and keep working in the same WorkStream
Send Proposals in seconds!
- Send a brief of what you will deliver and by when
- Quote a price
- Stay protected: set a deposit to go in Escrow! This will be released to you on invoicing
Invoicing kept super simple!
- Raise an Invoice in seconds, importing Job data with one click
- All your invoicing kept neatly in one place
- Keep it regular: we recommend weekly cycles
Request more deposit
- You can ask for more deposit in Escrow to cover your next billing period (recommended)
- Or just invoice at the end
Experience messaging nirvana
- Messaging was never easier–period!
- Transact, message, share and get paid all from one place!
- Track progress and keep all history together
3. Get rated and keep it rolling!
- Get reviewed for your work and have the Buyer come back for more
- Easily send a new Proposal from the WorkStream for follow-on work
- TIP: Start moving up the ranks by selling OR buying a service
Enjoy a risk-free freelancing experience
What do we do
Deposit ProtectionWe hold the Buyer's deposit safely in Escrow
Payment ReliabilityWe make sure your Invoice is automatically paid within 7 working days or less, once approved from your client.
Contractual ProtectionWe raise a contract between you and the Buyer, protecting you in case of dispute
Customer SupportWe are available to help if you run into issues
WARNING: When you take work off-platform you violate our T&C's and put yourself at risks of being banned from the platform.