- Madrid, ES
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Spanish/English bilingual graduate and MA in Marketing Practice. Internal Communications, Marketing and Customer Service experience in the banking industry in the UK and Spain.more...Spanish/English bilingual graduate and MA in Marketing Practice. Internal Communications, Marketing and Customer Service experience in the banking industry in the UK and Spain. Wide experience in Translation, proofreading and editing both in English and Spanish. Hard working, self motivated and fast learning person.
Area Covered: Madrid, CÃ³rdoba (Spain)
Work Experience Summary: Communication & Marketing Co-ordinator
Personal Markets, Lloyds TSB Spain, Madrid
- Responsible for design, production and revision of campaigns and marketing material BTL (direct mail, posters, flyers, merchandising, etc.), both in Spanish and English.
- Liaise with design agencies and suppliers.
- Co-ordinating, design and production of Internal and External Communications for the group in English and Spanish, such as press releases, memos, letters to customers, newsletter for employees, etc.’
- Promotional events supervision.
- Co-ordinating translations and proof-reading.
Internal Communications Co-ordinator
Santander Group, Madrid
- Responsible for publishing, proofreading and editing articles for the on-line English/Spanish internal group magazine, with tight daily deadlines and in keeping with tone of voice.
- Responsible for selecting, training and coordinating the English and Portuguese translation teams.
Insurance Marketing Assistant
Abbey National plc, Milton Keynes
- Responsible for delivering quality marketing material, liaise with third party suppliers to manage scheduling of creative -development and print production to plan.
- Co-ordinating mandatory, regulatory and marketing amendments to a variety of printed literature across the whole insurance portfolio (Intermediaries, Creditor, Home, Travel and Motor Insurance). This included briefing requirements into the in-house Design studio, external agencies and Group Procurement, circulation of copy to key contacts, collating comments, and dispatch to point-of-sale. Proofing of all marketing and communications material.
- Solving ad-hoc customer queries regarding our Marketing Campaigns to avoid further complaints.
- Co-ordinated amendments to the insurance content to the company pages on the net.
Senior Customer Administrator
Abbey National plc, Bradford
- Took responsibility for the allocation of work and carrying out induction, training and feedback on other members of the team
Processed a variety of bank account administration activities to ensure the accurate and timely transaction of customer letters and applications.
-Acted as a point of reference within the team and provided explanations for switcher accounts and mandate queries to other departments.
-Dealt with telephone queries from internal and external customers.
-Worked closely with other colleagues to develop ideas within the department.
Marketing & Sales Administrator
Larcos SL, Cordoba, Spain
-Selling courses to foreign students and dealing with post-sales follow-up.
-Built relationships with key overseas agents.
-Undertook marketing administration tasks such as international mail shots, database management, design of brochures and booking advertisements in newspapers
Answering customers’ enquiries in person, e-mail and over the phone.
-General office and customers’ payments management
Education Summary: MA in Marketing Practice, Bradford Businees School, UK
Communicatios & Marketing Co-ordiantor. English/Spanish Translator