Experience Level: Intermediate
We are an IT solutions company based in West London with a comprehensive client base across London and the South East, ranging from TV and film production companies to international defence and freight forwarding firms.
We provide a range of premier IT Support Services, bespoke Private Cloud Networks, Managed Security, Messaging, Virtualisation, Leased Line and DSL connectivity and a wide array of other services to our client base, via our exceptional team of highly skilled, friendly engineers.
We are currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join our team, implement solutions on behalf of our customers, and provide 3rd line support to our clients and our support team.
Fun, dynamic working environment.
You will be involved with design, specification, implementation and 3rd line support of our client solutions. You will be working with a wide range of technologies that provide cutting edge solutions to meet our client's needs.
Whilst this is primarily an office based role, you will be expected to visit client sites as well as our data centre facilities in London and Maidenhead. You must be comfortable with meeting clients face to face, and advising them in a wide array of IT areas.
You will report to our Projects Team Manager, but will be expected to lead projects in your own right.
We want to hear from smart, presentable and highly motivated technology professionals.
A consultative style would be advantageous and your people skills must be first class. As you will be dealing with the management and decision makers of some high profile clients, your communications skills must be first rate.
You must be a self-sufficient individual with initiative and the ability to work effectively on your own.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
* Own and manage projects from pre-sales to design to implementation
* Own and manage 3rd line support incidents to ensure problem resolution within agreed service levels
* Ensure policies, processes and procedures are followed and developed for the benefit of the organisation and its clients.
* Mentor, guide and utilise junior members of the support team to develop them technically
Skills / Experience Required
You should be technically excellent with a wide range of experience across many technologies. You will need to have a can do attitude towards technology, at least 3 years experience in and a deep technical understanding of at least one of these core areas:
1. Microsoft Server Technologies - Server 2008, Exchange 2007, AD, Group Policy, Terminal Services / VDI, Integration with Citrix products
2. Advanced Networking skills - to include OSPF, BGP, DSL access, Cisco IOS, in Redundant Networking Topologies.
You will need to be able to demonstrate the above skills, they will be tested.
* A full UK car or motorcycle license
* Reside within reasonable distance of our office in Hanger Lane, London W5
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
Create an account now and send a proposal now to get this job.Sign up
Clarification Board Ask a Question
There are no clarification messages.